The information collected from you will be used for the purpose of processing your purchase orders and managing our relationship with you.
We may use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
You have the right to request access to and the correction of information about you held by us. If you wish to access or correct your personal data held by us, please contact us.
Security of Your Personal Information
Financial transactions are handled by third party service providers (PayPal & Stripe) who protect the security of your transaction information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We do not store or have access to your financial or credit card information.
For other personal information provided to us by you, such as your name, email address, and mailing address, we ensure that this information is safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for the transmission of your personal information, storing it on secure servers, and restricting access to this information.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit 80/20 Japanese, our servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
– Your computer’s IP address
– Browser type
– Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
– The pages within 80/20 Japanese that you visit
– The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
- Affiliate Marketing Cookies: Our website may use affiliate marketing tracking cookies to track the performance of our affiliate marketing campaigns. These cookies may be used to track when you click on an affiliate link on one of our affiliate’s websites and make a purchase on our website. The information collected by these cookies is used to measure the effectiveness of our affiliate marketing efforts, and to ensure that the appropriate affiliate receives credit for any purchases made by customers they refer to our website.
In addition to the cookies that we set directly on our website, it’s important to note that third-party cookies may also be set on your device when you visit our website. These cookies are set by other websites or by your browser and may be used to track your visits to our website. These third-party cookies are subject to the privacy policies of the third-party websites and services that set them. We do not have control over these cookies, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites and services to understand how they use your information.
Last updated: March 1st, 2024